Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Days: Super Teacher Worksheets

A few weeks ago, I had a writing assignment for Cedric. We'd done a rough draft, and it was time to do a nice edited copy with an illustration. I thought I'd had some paper that had lines for writing on and a blank space for a picture, but couldn't find it.

In a rush, I sat down at the computer, and did a search for printable writing paper. Glancing quickly through the first few choices, the very first click I did brought me to Super Teacher Worksheets. Within just a couple minutes, I found the very type of page I was looking for, printed it off, and Cedric was writing away.

I haven't explored all the possibilities on this website yet. But just on the front page are so many options listed, I'm in seventh heaven just looking at what's available! There are tons and tons of free printable worksheets. The one I was looking for: Primary Paper with Box for Picture (Name Line) found on the Printing page in the right-hand column, down towards the bottom.


Math, Phonics, Spelling, Handwriting, Story Prompts, Reading... even Science and Social Studies, Puzzles and Brain Teaser, and Holiday pages! For grades Kindergarten through 5th grade!

I really must spend more time at Super Teacher Worksheets - Blank Maps! 50 States! Thanksgiving worksheets! Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment