Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Days: Relentless Learning

Every time I see a new post at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational, my brain starts ticking away. I immediately think of what lesson that activity could enhance.... or just how much fun my boys would have doing it. The activities are designed with a 1st grade boy in mind, so of course with 2 boys within the same age range, I know that they will not only have tons of fun, they will also be challenged.

Milk Chocolate Multiplication - perfect for our chocolate Download N Go unit, plus it gives Cedric (and Elijah) a head start in learning his times table. Free printable worksheet.

Homemade Laptop - sure, not quite as exciting as the actual computer, but great for learning the keyboard and practicing spelling words. Free printable laptop pages and worksheets.

Starry Night - I've been wanting to add some fine art lessons of some kind. Printable art book.

Bowling Addition - hello! Just what I want for helping Cedric learn his addition facts. Free printable bowling record/addition worksheet.

These compose just a small sampling of the inventive fun (and frugal!) ideas posted on Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational... Great supplemental lessons for a homeschooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment