Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days: More Lapbooks!

On Day 11, I introduced you to the website Homeschool Share, which has tons of free printable lapbooks. There's another site I use often that also has a good selection of lapbooks.


Now, I admit... the site isn't entirely pretty to look at. It's a bit disorganized - some sentences laying over top others, making it hard to read, lots of ads placed here and there... and it seems like everything you click opens up in a new tab/window.

But if you look past that...

There are some neat lapbooks with Bible themes:
  • Adam and Eve
  • Books of the Bible
  • Creation
  • Daniel
  • Fruit of the Spirit
  • Noah's Ark
  • Prayer
  • Resurrection
  • Ten Commandments
They have a set of Alphabet lapbooks with a bug theme: Alphabugs (cute, huh?)

There are some others as well, including one that I need to do with my boys: Big Brother (A Prince Mission)... not because they need help being big brother to the baby, but because my oldest son could use help in knowing how to treat the middling son!

For the Ingalls Family fans out there, here is a lapbook on the Little House in the Big Woods.

If you're still not quite sure how to do lapbooks, they have videos to help you learn! And blogs to read for inspiration. I've just read one that shows a huge lapbook on Character using free worksheets and booklets from Lapbook Lessons and Homeschool Share... I think I may have to look into that. See! Even I'm inspired!

And they also have templates available for you to make your own minit books if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment