Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Days: Learning Games

I apologize for getting this link out a bit late today. This weekend has just overwhelmed me. My husband got sick enough last night that I had to take him to the hospital. (He's fine now, just a little breathing problem that's been taken care of.) Needless to say, blogging about a free online resource for homeschoolers hasn't been foremost on my mind this weekend.

The rest of this day has been busy taking care of the husband and kids and working on projects that needed to get done today. I thought I'd at least do an easy quick resource. I really wasn't sure I'd include this one since it tends to already be a fairly well-known site. But it is free, and it's a great learning tool that I've let my kids use for the last 4 or so years. I credit much of my middle son's early reading skills to this website. So for those of you that have never heard of this site:

is a a wonderful language learning site for preschool through 2nd grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment