Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days: Free Music Tracks

I've been going through my list of Bookmarks on an old computer that I don't use for online stuff anymore. I'm a bit amazed at some of the really neat stuff that I found in the past. One site I bookmarked for its sing-along songs, with lyrics on-screen to follow.

Check it out at: National Institute of Environmental Health Studies (NIEHS)

It's been a couple years since I've been to that site, so as I'm looking around at all they have available for free, I'm just thrilled! They have:
  • Coloring Sheets
  • Games and Puzzles
  • Illusions
  • Jokes
  • Riddles and Brainteasers
  • Stories
  • Science and Environmental Info and Activites
 An example of one of the illusions they have posted. 
 I still like the songs section best of all. Great sing-along music tracks, and I love that the lyrics are posted.  So many songs! Just looking through the various lists reminds of all the songs I used to sing in my childhood. I will be making use of Blow The Man Down and Sailing, Sailing as part of the sea chanty lesson in our pirate unit.... and making note of all the other songs I can use in other units.



No comments:

Post a Comment