Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days: Animal Jr.

I've been having so much fun sharing a bunch of the free resources that I've found over the last 5 years. As part of doing this series, I also wanted to find sites out there that were new and fresh to me. I asked a couple of my friends who also homeschool what some of their favorite free sites are.

Laura, of Housewife in Town, passed a couple on to me. The one I'll share with you today is Animal Jr.

I am absolutely overwhelmed at the amount of fun printables and other activities at Animal Jr.
  • Math worksheets
  • Printable mazes and word searches
  • Online games
  • Bubble letters (including a cute bunny set!)
  • Coloring pages
  • Masks for dramatic play
  • Printable cards
  • Craft ideas - especially for fall: Turkey crafts and Owl crafts
  • Reading and Alphabet printables
The activities are geared for preschool through 4th grade. Head on over and spend some time browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment